Sunday, August 31, 2008

Scary Monkeys loose in the Haws home.

When I got home from work Karlee put this on and met me in the closet as I was changing roaring like a lion. I started to laugh so hard. She kept telling me that it was a scary monkey, so I played along running around laughing hysterically. She now wears this and a dinosaur mask so scare me. Isn't she just the cutest monkey you have ever seen. Thank so her daycare Michelle for not only providing us with darecare, but entertainment throughout the night.

5 comments:

NextFit Brian said...

That mask is quite frightening but cute nonetheless. I love it!

The Greens said...

Oh, she's such a darling monkey!! I'd be laughing too. What a sweety.

The Shavers said...

Like Father like Daughter!!!! Only you don't usually need the mask!

The Haws Family said...

She's the cutest little monkey I've ever seen!

david santos said...

Galactic!!!
Really beautiful!!!
Have a nice weekend.